Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07007 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,953 zł (Php84,955) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)