Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06409 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,113 zł (Php79,775) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)