Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07308 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,139 zł (Php166,109) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨203,300 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $210 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 3 hours ago)