Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.712 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 8,271 zł (11,623TL) in Antioch.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tunis costs 1,200 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rousse costs 35,725 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trinidad costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)