Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.726 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 6,912 zł (9,521TL) in Antioch.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,211 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (about 2 hours ago)