Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 3,802 zł (6,413TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honiara costs 240 SI$ (about 1 hour ago)