Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 322 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49427 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 13% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,282 zł (Q22,826) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)