Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 507 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49624 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 28% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,668 zł (Q15,453) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)