Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 404 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45607 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 19% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,616 zł (Q16,699) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)