Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 455 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.502 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 28% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,049 zł (Q14,031) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)