Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00114 PLN / MGA
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 12% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,942 zł (6,073,892 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $240 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 3 hours ago)