Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00106 PLN / MGA
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 6% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,258 zł (5,895,525 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)