Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 254 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00104 PLN / MGA
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 7% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 9,313 zł (8,955,024 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)