Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 346 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00114 PLN / MGA
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 11% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,242 zł (5,485,359 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)