Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00109 PLN / MGA
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 9% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,189 zł (5,672,164 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 2 hours ago)