Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.628 PLN / TRY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 667 prices entered by 79 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 3,779 zł (6,017TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jinan costs 元100 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (15 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Newark, New Jersey costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $0.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 21 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)