Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.896 PLN / TRY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,092 prices entered by 235 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)