Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.661 PLN / TRY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,550 prices entered by 202 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 3 hours ago)