Cost of living in Angers, France compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.302 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 64% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,322 zł (€2,167) in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)