Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 393 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.299 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 58% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,948 zł (€4,407) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)