Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00335 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,328 zł (₩1,886,390) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €950 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,799 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guwahati costs ₨1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)