Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00338 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,020 zł (₩1,780,839) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)