Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.009 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 9,004 zł (R$ 8,927) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)