Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.033 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,869 zł (R$ 6,652) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)