Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05190 PLN / INR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 14% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,349 zł (₨103,073) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)