Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.147 PLN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,540 prices entered by 347 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 122% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)