Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05044 PLN / INR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 15% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,001 zł (₨99,147) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 2 hours ago)