Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Gdańsk, Poland
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 8,464 zł (﷼ 94,045,502) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Missouri costs $24,178 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (29 minutes ago)