Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Gdańsk, Poland
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 3,832 zł (﷼ 43,559,508) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)