Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.156 PLN / JOD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,682 prices entered by 156 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 48% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (18 minutes ago)