Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.802 PLN / JOD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,775 prices entered by 167 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 37% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)