Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas, United States compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.336 PLN / USD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,520 zł ($2,554) in Amarillo, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)