Cost of living in Alytus, Lithuania compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.174 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alytus (Lithuania) is 14% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,160 zł (€1,716) in Alytus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)