Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05381 PLN / INR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 27% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,447 zł (₨82,630) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)