Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Gdańsk, Poland
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06107 PLN / VES *
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 17% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 9,944 zł (162,846 Bs.S.) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 2 hours ago)