Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Gdańsk, Poland
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 77% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 1,309 zł (Bs 25,031,522) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)