Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.292 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,864 zł (€2,764) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)