Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 491 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.302 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,045 zł (€1,870) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (40 minutes ago)