Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.292 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,501 zł (€3,378) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)