Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.183 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,475 zł (€2,026) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)