Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01127 PLN / KZT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 768 prices entered by 85 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 14% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)