Cost of living in Aligarh, India vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05275 PLN / INR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 17% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 9,081 zł (₨172,138) in Aligarh.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (41 minutes ago)