Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05421 PLN / INR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 14% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,072 zł (₨93,561) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)