Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05034 PLN / INR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 15% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,671 zł (₨92,788) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)