Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 451 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.311 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,355 zł (€3,562) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 17,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)