Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 366 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.286 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,649 zł (€2,018) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)