Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 568 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.145 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,787 zł (€1,879) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)