Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 576 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.318 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,438 zł (€1,723) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)