Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03127 PLN / DZD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 765 prices entered by 100 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 4% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (about 1 hour ago)