Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03148 PLN / DZD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,114 prices entered by 108 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 6% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)