Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 643 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20719 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 31% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,186 zł (E£ 20,201) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)