Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Gdańsk, Poland
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00707 PLN / SYP *
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 54% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 2,480 zł (350,822 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)