Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.771 PLN / AUD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 51% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,090 zł (AU$5,446) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)