Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.329 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,154 zł (€3,270) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)