Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.295 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,329 zł (€1,707) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)