Cost of living in Alanya, Turkey compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.896 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alanya (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,864 zł (6,546TL) in Alanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (25 minutes ago)