Cost of living in Alanya, Turkey compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.648 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alanya (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,618 zł (7,123TL) in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saransk costs руб 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)