Cost of living in Al Mukalla, Yemen compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01326 PLN / YER
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mukalla (Yemen) is 16% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,587 zł (496,739 ﷼) in Al Mukalla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (20 minutes ago)