Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.986 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 112% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,066 zł (﷼ 12,233) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨21,347 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (36 minutes ago)