Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.015 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 117% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,136 zł (﷼ 11,960) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kunming costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salamanca costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)