Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.971 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 105% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,471 zł (﷼ 11,816) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (about 1 hour ago)