Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.905 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 92% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,569 zł (﷼ 11,680) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)