Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21054 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 32% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,026 zł (E£ 19,120) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Marrakech costs 2,500 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)