Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20567 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 33% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,431 zł (E£ 21,546) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)