Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21101 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt) is 34% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 6,575 zł (E£ 31,159) in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)