Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq vs Gdańsk, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00315 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 17% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,591 zł (3,681,903 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)