Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Gdańsk, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00283 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 15% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,304 zł (2,230,985 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (39 minutes ago)