Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 473 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.028 PLN / AED
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 63% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,889 zł (Dirham 17,408) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)