Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05071 PLN / INR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 6% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,706 zł (₨112,512) in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)