Cost of living in Akola, India vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05372 PLN / INR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 10% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 8,967 zł (₨166,925) in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨203,300 (about 2 hours ago)