Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05231 PLN / INR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 25% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,175 zł (₨79,819) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (38 minutes ago)