Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05302 PLN / INR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 18% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 9,012 zł (₨169,982) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £19,198 (about 1 hour ago)