Cost of living in Ajmer, India vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05294 PLN / INR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 18% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 9,827 zł (₨185,611) in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)