Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Gdańsk, Poland
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 6,799 zł (﷼ 75,747,913) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rabat costs 200,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Recife costs R$ 29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tokyo costs ¥14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $661 (about 3 hours ago)