Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Gdańsk, Poland
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,266 zł (﷼ 48,490,391) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)