Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05309 PLN / INR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 12% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 10,583 zł (₨199,330) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)