Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05379 PLN / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 169 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 37% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 3,659 zł (₨68,025) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)