Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19713 PLN / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 557 prices entered by 54 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)