Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.825 PLN / USD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 32% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,531 zł ($3,799) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 6.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Samara costs руб 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Obispo, California costs $2.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Padang costs Rp 7,850 (about 2 hours ago)