Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05195 PLN / INR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 4% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,568 zł (₨126,430) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)