Cost of living in Agartala, India vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05286 PLN / INR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 7% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,882 zł (₨243,726) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)