Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05379 PLN / INR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 12% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,179 zł (₨133,458) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (32 minutes ago)