Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36872 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,806 zł (15,746 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berkeley, California costs $24,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $3.30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $24 (37 minutes ago)