Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39808 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,445 zł (16,191 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (43 minutes ago)