Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39391 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,187 zł (18,245 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)