Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38998 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,661 zł (17,080 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)