Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.897 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,927 zł (6,611TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)