Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.708 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 8,996 zł (12,703TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 2 hours ago)