Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.640 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,655 zł (7,276TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)