Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01470 PLN / YER *
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is about the same as in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,640 zł (451,575 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)