Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.744 PLN / AUD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,323 prices entered by 143 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 124% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,305 zł (AU$4,484) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)