Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.746 PLN / AUD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,215 prices entered by 138 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 128% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,792 zł (AU$4,658) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)