Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13429 PLN / ETB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 968 prices entered by 115 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 51% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)