Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13730 PLN / ETB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 997 prices entered by 116 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 38% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)